Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Хахахаха, почти 20г. по-късно...

Antonio Banderas : Nothing happened, never ever!
by ZaCK, www.absolumentmadonna.fr
Antonio Banderas has given some interviews to promote the movie Shrek Forever After which will be released on July 2.
He was asked some questions about Madonna and the crush she had on him during the filming of her 1991 documentary film, In Bed With Madonna.
But according to the Spanish actor, the feelings were not reciprocated…

“Yeah, she says these things - she didn’t repeat it to me; it could have been dangerous, depending on how I would have been that day.
Nothing happened - never ever.
When I first met Madonna, she was a star on her Blond Ambition tour and I was a working actor who paid to see her.
We worked together in Evita and she was absolutely committed to her character. Even now, I still find it weird.
I saw her at the Oscars. She invited us to go to her house for a party - you should have seen Robert De Niro, Mick Jagger and me all doing the conga!”

From an article in The Press Association

No comments: